Saturday, November 29, 2014

I don't know

Have you ever feel like getting rid of everything and start a new? Or maybe just stay strong and be a new person? Or better, do nothing and just let life decides.


I do. Almost every second.


Life is getting hard. And the fact that we're getting old does not reflect our maturity in handling life. No. Life is getting hard. And problems are getting bigger. And we will be left puzzled, always.


You might want to run. Yes.You can run away. But for how long?


That's what I've been asking lately. How long am I going to run from reality? And how do I decide what I should do?


Do second choices exist? Or do I start a new?


I don't know. For now, I just wanna run. And shut the world out. For as long as I can. Who knows. Maybe for a couple of weeks. Or maybe it'll last only for couple of days. I don't know.


I really don't know.

No comments: